Monday, September 29, 2014

Valiant Warrior

Valiant Warrior

Another presence interrupted your now sulking mood, as it walked past you saying, "Never fret! I have known his aversion towards your kind all this time, and I am here to lift you up to the journey you are about to face."

You suddenly felt safe.

It was the valiant warrior, and the warrior's pleasant voice alone lightens your thoughts. Too pleasant sounding indeed, so you begin to wonder why you feel a peculiar warmth.

The warrior added, "I have taken this journey numerous times before, and it has been the same for me all the time. I will continue to do so for eternity, hoping it will be different sometime. I guarantee you, anything you make of this is for you alone, and it is something even I cannot unravel."

You get puzzled but comforted, as you carried on your way.

 - Journey to the East in the West

Navigation:  Cover, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

No comments: