Monday, September 15, 2014

Paradoxical

Journey to the East in the West

It's been quite a while since I last held my camera in its full liberty. So last week, my friends and I did a photo walk somewhere. I wasn't planning on doing anything serious, only just for kicks. I snapped photos at random, not minding any preparations at all. The surprise came when I inspected the photos as I transferred them to the computer. Shuffling the photos around, I thought it would be fun to make a fictitious write up instead of narrating as I took each of them.

After a couple of hours going through the photos, I now have a little over twenty or so that are stitched in flavor captions. I'll post it soon. Here's a sample for now. This one won't have flavor text, I'm planning to make it the cover.

Can you guess where this place is? What story do you think did I make up? TMAI!

 - Journey to the East in the West

Navigation:  Cover, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24

No comments: